Miles away from the winter cold, yet a short flight from the northeast and east coast, Anguilla’s Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection is inviting U.S. visitors to work and play in paradise on an extended 20-night stay with The Perfect Ten package. Now through August 31, guests booking 10 consecutive nights at the chic luxury resort perched above the shimmering waters of Meads Bay will receive an additional 10 nights complimentary.
The Perfect Ten offer includes:
- Luxury suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views and spacious terraces and living rooms, including Junior, Two- and Three-Bedroom Suites
- Quiet work spaces in the comfort of your own suite or outdoor poolside cabana
- Complimentary access to fitness facilities, pools and morning wellness classes
The resort’s vibrant culinary options and immersive guest experiences to better envision what 20 nights at the radiant Malliouhana might look like:
- Leons: Situated beachfront right on Meads Bay, this laid-back restaurant is often known as the leading beach bar on the island offering guests a toes-in-the-sand experience and delicious Caribbean dishes such as their famous Johnny Cake Burger and specialty rum punch.
- Bar Soleil: Formerly the famed Sunset Bar and long recognized as Anguilla’s best spot to watch the sunset, Bar Soleil reveals an intimate setting with wide-open windows, vaulted ceilings, deep built-in divans and candle-lit birdcages placed throughout. Easily the most coveted spot in the hotel, guests can catch the sunset magic hour from the island’s most scenic vantage point while enjoying Caribbean tapas such as Caribbean red bean hummus, marinated conch salad and handcrafted cocktails.
- Celeste: The resort’s signature open-air restaurant caters to guests seeking sophisticated flavors in stunning settings and serves delicious dishes derived from various seafaring cultures that have merged their cuisines through time. Signature menu items include fresh takes on Caribbean-inspired classics such as Red Snapper with tamarind glaze and sweet potato dumplings; Conch Curry with coconut dumplings and sweet peppers and Pyrat Rum Baba with papaya ice cream and crystallized lime.
Auberge Adventures: Providing intimate ways to explore Anguilla and the Caribbean with experiences including the new Beach-fari excursion in a colorful electric Moke, motor boating, island hopping, deep sea fishing, sailing classes and horseback riding. Guests can also practice yoga in the open air with a fresh morning breeze and Poolside Pilates. Those looking for a more rigorous workout can opt for the bluff bootcamp classes. All ages and abilities can witness a sea turtle up close or navigate through calm waters in moonlight as the paddle board illuminates the dark, starry sky.